Friday, 21 January 2011

(M.C.M. bust) first painted cast.

I painted the first resin cast of my latest minibust. Again i used polyester resin pigmented with oil color for the cast.

Painting the translucent resin.( video demo).

Here's a video demo i managed to record of my painting proccess on the bat resin bust. Not the best demo but i tryed :)
I used acrylics deluted with AZAX (glass cleaner) and a combination of regular brushes with airbrush.
I didn't put  5 min clear epoxy on the eyes or veins with the airbrush but i will in an other video.

Monday, 17 January 2011

Adding fine wrinkles.

Here's a small video demo on how i do the very fine wrinkles on my pieces.
This one was Chavant NSP medium.

Sunday, 16 January 2011

Monster clay monster. (Update).

I worked a bit on the torso and back and here's the piece at it's current stage.
Almost there. Some refining and final touches and off to molding it.

Wednesday, 12 January 2011

Monster clay monster. WIP.

Here's my second piece with the new monster clay from Monster makers. It's 4 inches tall.
Great clay for small scale stuff!!

This is an earlyer stage.


I'll  work on the torso and post the finished sculpt soon ;)

Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Alien jankie.WIP.

Here's a new piece i'm currently working on. It's my first sculpt for 2011!:)
Not sure how it'll end up eventually But i'll post updates soon..I'm going for the wasted jankie look .(7inches tall, Chavant le beau touche)